- Seriously who wants to read my updates? I’m told my jokes are crap and I talk a lot of rubbish!
- Privacy. When I become famous I don’t want pictures and quotes I have posted to become popular news press. We all laugh but just see what Ellen DeGeneres does with your content!
- There is a whole debate on this but it is true Facebook tracks your moves even when you’re not on Facebook. I’m not sure of the best way to stop this other than don’t have a FaceBook account.
- Greg Benson does a brilliant YouTube video where he meets some FaceBook friends that he doesn’t actually know!
How many people are your actual friends?
- Ads – stop with them. They’re inappropriate and I don’t want them.
- Mark Zuckerburg – even his so called gift is not a gift. It is being paid into a for profit company. He is a con man.
N.B. I am not knocking Ellen in this article just pointing out what she does. I think she is actually an incredible person.