- Pray – personally I find when I get God involved life gets into more perspective.
- Family and friends are your most important asset. Don’t miss out on them just to get that job done.
- Be yourself – I am an easy going relaxed and chill sort of guy. A business adviser said to me to get a suit. A suit – it’s just not me. I find the best technique of selling yourself is to be yourself.
- Develop relationships. Always keep in contact with the client even when the job is done.
- Enjoy what you’re doing – if you don’t do something different. Even if it means a radical change in your lifestyle.
- Never be afraid to ask for help. Don’t just ask for help when you’re in trouble – ask for help when all is going well. It will enable you to be better prepared for the future.
- Always be ready to offer help. Even if it costs you in time and money.
- Never take it out on somebody or something else – always be ready to take responsibility for your own actions.
- Don’t squash snails – ok what I mean is appreciate the small things in life. And don’t squash snails.
Romans 12 v 1